OP Sept Classic
OP Sept Classic is a ready-to-use, alcohol-based disinfectant for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection. Suitable for all areas of human hygiene.
VAH-, IHO-listed, bactericidal, yeasticidal, active against enveloped viruses and limited spectrum of virucidal activity effective
- alcohol-based hand disinfection
- active ingredients contained in 100 g:
70 ml 2-Propanol
- hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
- bactericidal, yeasticidal, active against enveloped viruses (Modified Vaccinia Ankara) and limited spectrum of virucidal activity (Adenovirus Type 5, Murine Norovirus) effective
- container size: 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L
- BAuA biocide registration number: N-45060
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.