Beta Guard rfu wipes
Beta Guard rfu wipes are ready-to-use, alcohol- and aldehyde-free surface disinfectant wipes made of poly-propylene material. For disinfection of wipe-resistant surfaces in the food sector, industry and public facilities. When used in hospitals, surgeries, outpatient clinics and care facilities, please note: not suitable for disinfection of medical devices.
IHO-listed, bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal, active against enveloped viruses and limited spectrum of virucidal activity effective
- alcohol-free surface disinfectant wipes made of poly-propylene material
- aldehyde-free, ready-to-use
- active ingredients contained in 100 g impregnating solution are:
0,1 g 2-Phenoxyethanol
0,35 g Alkyl(C12-16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
0,25 g N-(3-Aminopropyl)-N-dodecylpropane- 1,3-diamine
- for disinfection of wipe-resistant surfaces in the food sector, industry and public facilities
- bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal, active against enveloped viruses (Modified Vaccinia Ankara), limited spectrum of virucidal activity (Adenovirus Type 5, Murine Norovirus) effective
- container size: 150 wipes can, 150 wipes refill pack
- BAuA biocide registration number: N-83979
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Product variant: surface-liquid Beta Guard rfu