Beta Guard rfu
Beta Guard rfu is a liquid surface disinfectant in ready-to-use form, alcohol- and aldehyde-free. For disinfection of wipe-resistant surfaces in the vicinity of patients, in clinics, practices, outpatient departments and care areas, as well as in industry and public facilities. Excluded are surfaces of instruments and semicritical and critical medical devices. For professional use only.
VAH-, IHO-listed, bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal, active against enveloped viruses and limited spectrum of virucidal activity
- alcohol-free surface disinfectant
- aldehyde-free, ready-to-use
- the active ingredients contained in 100 g are:
0,1 g 2-Phenoxyethanol
0,35 g Alkyl(C12-16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
0,25 g N-(3-Aminopropyl)-N-dodecylpropane- 1,3-diamine
- for disinfecting wipe-resistant surfaces of non-invasive medical devices and surfaces in the medical environment, food sector, public facilities and industry
- bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal (M. terrae), active against enveloped viruses (Modified Vaccinia Ankara), limited spectrum of virucidal activity (Adenovirus type 5, Murine Norovirus) effective
- container size: 1 L, 5 L, 10 L
- BAuA biocide registration number: N-83978
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.