Beta Guard Neu
Beta Guard Neu is a liquid surface disinfectant in concentrated form, alcohol- and aldehyde-free. For disinfection of wipe-resistant surfaces in the vici-nity of patients, in clinics, practices, outpatient depart-ments and care areas, as well as in industry and public facilities. Excluded are surfaces of instruments and semicritical and critical medical devices. For professional use only.
VAH-, IHO-listed, bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal, mycobactericidal, active against enveloped viruses, limited spectrum of virucidal activity, virucidal against Polyomavirus SV-40 effective
- alcohol- and aldehyde-free surface disinfectant in concentrated form
- active ingredients contained in 100 g:
7,0 g Alkyl (C12-16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
5,0 g N-(3-Aminopropyl)-N-dodecylpropane-1,3- diamine
2,0 g 2-Phenoxyethanol
- for surfaces disinfection of non-invasive medical devices and surfaces in the medical environment, food sector, public facilities and industry
- bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal/ mycobactericidal (M. terrae, M. avium), active against enveloped viruses (Modified Vaccinia Ankara), limited spectrum of virucidal activity (Adenovirus type 5, Murine Norovirus, Rotavirus strain Wa), virucidal against Polymavirus SV-40 effective
- container size: 2 L, 5 L, 10 L
- BAuA biocide registration number: N-77462
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.