OpSept virugon® is a ready-to-use, alcoholic, lipid-regulating and perfume-free disinfectant for hygienic and surgical hand disinfection. Due to its low alcohol content, it is very well tolerated by the skin when used frequently. For professional use only.
OpSept virugon® is virucidal effective in 30 seconds.
It is applicable in all areas with increased risk. OpSept virugon® has a very broad spectrum of activity, especially against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses. Infection prevention for effective hand disinfection takes place after only 30 seconds.
VAH-, IHO-listed, Dermatest-seal, tuberculocidal, mycobactericidal, active against enveloped viruses, limited spectrum of virucidal activity and virucidal effective
- alcohol-based, lipid-regulating and perfume-free hand disinfection
- virucidal effective in 30 seconds
- active ingredients contained in 100 g :
73,5 g Ethanol
- hygienic and surgical hand disinfection
- tuberculocidal, mycobactericidal, active against enveloped viruses (Modified Vaccinia Ankara), limited spectrum of virucidal activity (Adenovirus type 5, Murine Norovirus), virucidal (Polio virus type 1) effective
- container size: 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 L, 5 L, 10 L
- BAuA biocide registration number: N-102305
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.